The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is still conducting painful experiments on beagles, hounds, and even 5-month-old puppies.
Please call the VA now and politely urge it to stop wasting taxpayers’ money on this abuse.
Here are some talking points for your call:
- I am calling to ask the V.A. to stop spending taxpayers’ money on painful and deadly dog experiments.
- Only 3 VA facilities–Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Richmond–are still conducting painful and unnecessary experiments on dogs
- These facilities are inducing heart attacks in hound puppies, drilling into beagles’ skulls and damaging dogs’ spinal cords.
- The V.A. and whistleblowers have documented waste and abuse in these dog laboratories.
- In July, Congress unanimously voted to defund V.A.’s painful dog experiments
- 75% of Americans–including many veterans and active duty troops–want these dog experiments to stop
- It is unacceptable for veterans to receive substandard health care while the VA is wasting taxpayer money on cruel and needless dog experiments.