White Coat Waste Project recently exposed wasteful and cruel taxpayer-funded heart attack experiments on dogs at the McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Richmond, Virginia.
Call McGuire VA Medical Center now and politely urge them to stop wasting taxpayers’ money on abusive dog experiments.
Here are some talking points for your call:
- McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) is one of only three VA facilities still conducting painful experiments on dogs
- More than 100 puppies at McGuire VAMC are scheduled to undergo invasive surgeries to induce heart attacks and other cardiac problems before being killed and dissected
- McGuire VAMC’s dog experiments have repeatedly violated federal animal welfare laws
- Republicans and Democrats in Congress are working to end VA’s dog experiments
- The Los Angeles V.A. recently announced its ending painful dog experiments
- It is unacceptable for the VA to waste taxpayers’ money on cruel and needless dog experiments when veterans are receiving substandard care
- 75% of voters oppose experiments on dogs
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know how your call went.